CPU： Pentium 4 or above
Main Memory： 2048MB or more is required.
※4096MB or more is recommended.
Hard Disk Space： 800MB or more is required.
Internet connection: Required for client management operation and updating the product.
The following Web browsers are supported for Web access.
- Google Chrome version 59 or later
- Microsoft Edge version 42 or later
- Apple Safari version 12 or later
1280×1024 or above is recommended.
Recommended Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012R2 or later OS
- If User Account Control is enabled in desktop OS, etc., the program may ask for your permission to proceed with further operation.
If you get the prompt dialog, select [Allow] to proceed with the wizard operation.
Managed Agent Version
- ActiveImage Protector 2022 version 188.8.131.5292
- ActiveImage Protector 2018 Update Version 184.108.40.20654 or later
- Firewall Setting [Windows Management Interface (WMI)] option is enabled.
- Configure firewall setting for Group Policy [Allow inbound remote administration exception] option is enabled in [Network] – [Network Connection] – [Windows Firewall].
- Firewall Setting: Allow [File and Printer Sharing].
- firewall settings are configured via Group Policy: Go to [Network] – [Network Connection] – [Windows Firewall] and enable [Allow inbound file and printer sharing exception].
Computer Security Settings
Please make sure that the settings are configured for computers as follows before starting management/data communication.
In order to push installation / uninstallation / updating ActiveImage Protector, please make sure of the following settings.