- Both physical and virtual Windows servers are supported.
- Both physical and virtual Windows PC’s are supported.
- Both physical and virtual Linux servers are supported.
- Virtual machines configured on hypervisor in on-premise environments are supported.
- Virtual machines on premise environment as well as on cloud environment are supported.
- Virtual machines on public cloud are supported.
- Physical and virtual failover cluster environments such as Windows Server Failover Clustering are supported.
- For one year, a single IT Technician is licensed to perform unlimited backups on virtual or physical servers and desktop PCs.
- Available for Stratus ftServer®/Stratus ztC Edge™
ActiveImage Deploy USB
- A USB based OS deployment tool for VARs, OEMs and System Integrators.
- HyperBoot virtual machine can provide a “spare wheel” while repairing hardware, testing software changes, or testing upgrades prior to deployment.
- Provides Offsite Replication feature for replicating the backup image files to the replication target as DR solution.
- Provides a centralized management console for real-time monitoring of the state of ActiveImage Protector agents.
- Secured backup storage for exclusive use with ActiveImage Protector