Personal Information Protection Policy
Actiphy,Inc. Handling of Personal Information
Purpose of use of personal information
Actiphy intends to collect personal data and to use it in the course of business activities for the following purposes:
- To notify and communicate information regarding business transactions with Customer
- To promote sales of the products which Actiphy distributes
- To send information about the products and services which Actiphy provides or to introduce a related service
- To offer a downloadable product/catalog, an upgrade version of the product or product support which Actiphy provides
- To introduce seminars/events and to confirm participation in the seminars/events For the purpose of market research, marketing or development of a new product/service, to conduct questionnaire surveys and to collect the results only after Actiphy has obtained consent from Customer
- When an inquiry is received, to confirm the identity of Customer and the details of the inquiry
- To examine qualification of a candidate who applied for a recruited job
- Some other purpose which Actiphy has obtained consent from the customer
When the need to use the collected personal data for any purpose that goes beyond the above stated purpose arises, Actiphy clearly specifies the purpose of use and contacts for inquiries.
Disclosure, Correction, Cessation of Use, Cessation of Disclosure to Third Parties
Actiphy complies with requests from an individual such as disclosure, correction, cessation of use, cessation of disclosure to third party of personal information of the individual, only after confirming that the requester is identical to the individual, with no particular reason to refuse, to reasonably limited extent, maintaining a reasonable schedule.
Actiphy, if requested to disclose personal information by an individual of such information, shall charge the handling fee as listed below:
- Medium：In writing
- Fee： 300 per an individual of Personal Data (tax included)/ 430 for postage (Simple Registered Mail)
Inquiry Contact for Personal Information
A customer or a stakeholder is asked to directly inquire for his/her personal information to the following contact via E-mail or postal mail. Actiphy will respond to the individual inquiry via E-mail or in writing.
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: Actiphy,Inc.
Personal Information Protection Promotion Bureau Actiphy,Inc.8 Kanda-kon’yacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0035
Terms and Conditions of Use of Actiphy’s website
- Maintenance of Security
Personal information of customers who visit Actiphy’s website is saved in the database built behind the system (firewall) protecting from external invasion. Also, personal data received from customers at the time from data entry to registration is protected by SSL encryption.
- Access Log
Actiphy’s website keeps log records of visiting histories. The access-log contains the visitors’ domain names, IP address, a type of browser used, access dates, links used, etc., but such information does not identify individuals. The access-log is utilized only for the purpose of maintaining our web server and statistically analyzing customers’ usage of our website.
- Personal Information Protection at Linked Third Parties’ Websites