ActiveImage Deploy USB
CPU: Pentium 4 or above CPU
Main Memory: 2048MB or more is required.
- 4096MB or more of available hard disk space is recommended to boot into the boot environment by using Deployment USB Device.
Hard Disk Space: 500MB or more of available hard disk space is required.
- Additionally 4GB of available hard disk space is required to allocate to the working area.
Mouse: Operations in boot environment need to be controlled by the mouse (required only when using ADK 10 2004).
Creating Deployment USB Memory and updating the product requires internet access.
- Master Image Creator / Update Wizard built in this product requires internet communication with activation server. If internet communication with the activation server fails, see if the network connection is live. If you create the master image on the computer using proxy server for internet access, please configure the proxy settings in [Setting].
- 64 bit Windows 10（later than version 1703）/ Windows 11
- Windows Server 2019 / 2022
Backup, Deploy/ Restore
for Server license
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 (x86/x64) or later Windows Server OS
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5 – 5.11 / 6.0 – 6.10 / 7.0 – 7.9 / 8.0 – 8.5 (x86_64) or clone OS of the equivalent OS
- CentOS 5.5 – 5.11 / 6.0 – 6.10 / 7.0 – 7.9 / 8.1 – 8.5 (x86_64) or clone OS of the equivalent OS
- Only non-LVM system is supported for the Linux system image to deploy/restore.
- After deploying or restoring a Linux system image in uEFI boot mode, a boot entry using the Linux-based boot environment needs to be created. Please refer here for more details.
for Desktop license
- Windows XP SP3 (x86) / SP2 (x64) or later Windows Desktop OS, including Windows 11
Windows PE Tool
Version 1703 or later version of Windows ADK 10
- The following components are required.
- Deployment Tools
- Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE)