Price : 1,899.00 USD Perpetual license
What is ActiveImage Protector™ ?
ActiveImage Protector is an enterprise-level backup and disaster recovery solution that supports both physical and virtual (Hyper-V/VMware), Windows/Linux, On-Premise/Cloud environments. ActiveImage Protector is the fastest and most powerful data protection solutions on the market, and provides all the necessary tools for enterprise deployment and management, immediate system recovery, switch-over availability, and virtual migration.
Image based backup
ActiveImage Protector™ backs up your entire machine, including the OS, settings, data files and applications, and access rights into a single image file. When disaster strikes, select a backup image to quickly restore for a fast and complete recovery.
ActiveImage Protector™ Cloud Edition license is cost-effective and can be applied to different cloud environments, enabling to back up a maximum of five virtual machines running on public cloud environment.
Ensure full-state recovery
ActiveImage Protector™ backs up your entire hard disk including the operating system in a single operation. In the event of a hardware failure, the system can be restored to a different physical machine or a virtual machine.
Operation on Cloud is mostly the same as on-premise
ActiveImage Protector provides backup features supporting virtual machines on cloud environments using mostly the same operating procedures as on-premise.
Any backup image can be restored directly to a virtual machine within the same cloud environment. In-Cloud Recovery offers an easy system migration of on-premise virtual or physical machines directly to cloud environments.
Faster and smaller backup with Smart Sector technology
ActiveImage Protector™’s Smart Sector™ technology only backs up the used sectors on a disk, resulting in faster backup and smaller backup files.
CBC (Changed Block Comparison™) Technology
Actiphy’s proprietary Changed Block Comparison™ (CBC) technology comprehensively analyzes a volume’s file system and identifies changed blocks that need to be backed up. As CBC is an installed program rather than a filter driver, incremental backups of CSVFS (cluster shared volume file system) in addition to NTFS volumes, are supported. A system restart is not required upon the installation or update of the program. CSVFS incremental backup chains can be continued even if the primary or control node fails or changes.
Save storage space with IDDC
Our Inline Data Deduplication Compression (IDDC) feature eliminates duplicate data while simultaneously compressing it, resulting in a significant reduction in backup storage requirements. An included advanced option, IDDC has no impact on backup processing time. No additional deduplication hardware or software purchase is necessary.
Boot backup images instantly using HyperBoot™
Using our real-time virtual conversion technology, HyperBoot bypasses the lengthy, resource intensive, and cumbersome physical to virtual conversion process, and boots the backup as a virtual machine in minimal time. Changes made while running the virtual machine from a backup are saved as differential files. A proverbial “Spare Wheel” for recovery, migration testing, repair, or upgrading prior to actual deployment.
ActiveImage Protector™ Cloud
1 license is required to back up a maximum of 5 virtual machines running on public cloud environment.
Pentium 4 or above Main Memory:
2GB or more. Hard Disk:
650MB or more of available disk space. DVD-ROM drive:
is needed to install, boot, or start up the ActiveImage Protector boot environment.
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 11
- Windows 10（x64）
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux：8.0 – 8.5 / 7.0 – 7.9 / 6.0 – 6.10（x86_64）
- CentOS：8.1 – 8.5 / 7.0 – 7.9 / 6.0 – 6.10（x86_64）
- Oracle Linux：8.1 – 8.5 / 7.0 – 7.9 / 6.0 – 6.10（x86_64）
- AlmaLinux 8.3 – 8.5
- MIRACLE LINUX 8.4
- Rocky Linux 8.3 – 8.5
- Amazon Linux 2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 / Desktop 15
- LVM configuration is not supported
- openSUSE Leap 15
- Internet connection is required /li>
- LVM configuration is not supported
- Ubuntu 18.04LTS / 20.04LTS / 22.04LTS
- LVM configuration for Ubuntu 20.04LTS is not supported
- Debian 9 – 11
- LVM configuration for Debian 11 is not supported
Notes on installation of the product
- If installing the product on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS or clone OS of the equivalent OS, please make sure the following packages are installed to install services only. fuse.x86_64, gcc.x86_64, samba-client.x86_64, unzip.x86_64, vim-common.x86_64, zip.x86_64, libsmbclient.x86_64, elfutils-libelf-devel.x86_64, libnsl.x86_64, perl.x86_64
- For more information,click here
Hot Imaging Backup:
FAT16, FAT16X, FAT32, FAT32X, NTFS, CSVFS, ReFS
- The above listed file systems on MBR and GPT disks are supported.
- Support for the above mentioned file systems of virtual disks on Storage Space configured with Windows 8 or later OS.
- ReZooming a virtual machine created in ReFS is not supported.
S3 compatible object storage, Azure Storage, Network shared folder in cloud VLAN, compatible with SMB / CIFS file sharing protocol (Windows OS shared folder and Samba), SFTP Server out of cloud, local virtual disk
System requirements for Deduplication are as follows:
- A volume with available space of 1% or more of the total volume size of the backup source is required as the working area other than the storage space for the backup image files.
- CPU: Dual core processor or above (recommended)
- Main Memory: 8GB or above (recommended)）
- Intel Itanium（IA-64）based systems are not supported.