NEW! NetJapan releases version 2.0 of ActiveImage™ Deploy USB
Tokyo – NetJapan, Inc., publisher of backup, disaster recovery, and virtualization software, releases version 2.0 of ActiveImage™ Deploy USB, a USB based OS deployment tool for VARs, OEMs, and System Integrators.
ActiveImage Deploy USB v2.0 creates a bootable USB Flash Memory containing a master image created from a pre-configured computer system, and deploys that image to a new client machine. ActiveImage Deploy USB automates, simplifies, and streamlines the deployment process making it an ideal solution for setting up new systems to include custom software and hardware configurations, and deploying setups to a large numbers of computers.
Version 2.0 now simplifies license management, deployment to larger disks, password protected master image files, and now master images can be created using Inline Data Deduplication Compression.
- Simplified Licensing Management.
The Built-in License Manager includes the addition of multiple and site license configuration.
- Deployment to Larger Disks.
Optionally, restore to larger disks and automatically extend volumes.
- Password protect master image files.
Secure Master image files with password protection.
- Create Master Image files using Inline Data Deduplication Compression (IDDC).
Significantly reduce image size and deployment time by using IDDC when creating master image files.
- An easy-to-use wizard driven interface guides you through creating a bootable USB Flash Memory with ActiveImage Deploy USB installed and ready to use.
- The built in “Auto-Start” feature automates cloning without user interaction. Simply attach the USB Flash Memory to the target computer, power the system on, and ActiveImage Deploy USB deploys the pre-configured image to the target system.
- The created Images are stored on the USB Flash Memory, eliminating the need for additional storage devices to be connected.
- No need for deployment server or configuring network settings
- Flexible license distribution to easily allocate licenses to each created USB Flash Memory deployment device.
For more information about ActiveImage Deploy USB, please visit: