NetJapan Releases ActiveImage Deploy USB
A USB based OS deployment tool for VARs, OEMs and System Integrators.
Tokyo — NetJapan, Inc., publisher of backup, disaster recovery, and virtualization software, releases ActiveImage™ Deploy USB, a USB based OS deployment tool for VARs, OEMs, and System Integrators.
ActiveImage Deploy USB creates a bootable USB Flash Memory containing a master image created from a pre-configured computer system, and deploys that image to a new client machine. ActiveImage Deploy USB automates, simplifies, and streamlines the deployment process making it an ideal solution for setting up new systems to include custom software and hardware configurations, and deploying setups to a large numbers of computers.
- ActiveImage Deploy USB uses a WinPE based boot environment for supporting a wide range of drivers and hardware configurations.
- An easy-to-use wizard driven interface guides you through creating a bootable USB Flash Memory with ActiveImage Deploy USB installed and ready to use.
- The built in “Auto-Start” feature automates cloning without user interaction. Simply attach the USB Flash Memory to the target computer, power the system on, and ActiveImage Deploy USB deploys the pre-configured image to the target system.
- The created Images are stored on the USB Flash Memory eliminating the need for additional storage devices to be connected.
- Embed existing ActiveImage Protector backup image files for deployment.
- Flexible license distribution to easily allocate licenses to each created USB Flash Memory deployment device.
For more information about ActiveImage Deploy USB, please visit: