Software update – build 18.104.22.16826
Today is released ActiveImage Protector 22.214.171.12426
ActiveImage Protector Virtual HyperAgent, Server, SBS, Desktop, Cluster
- – The incremental backup process now uses the CBC (Changed Block Comparison) method instead of the sector tracking method.
* CBC uses differential backup process to create an incremental backup of FAT/FAT32, ReFS formatted volumes.
- – The incremental backup of CSVFS volumes is supported.
- – Backup image file compression performance is improved.
- – BootCheck process speed on Hyper-V on remote computer is improved.
- – VMware vSphere 7.0 is supported.
- – Windows 10 May 2020 Update (Version 2004) is supported.
- – BE Builder supports the use of Windows ADK for Windows 10 Version 2004.
This version offers long-term support and coming new updates will not require a system reboot anymore.